Scale75- worth investing in?

What do you all find is the best way to unseal a new bottle, incidentally?

Depends whatever very thin and pointy implement I have to hand! My most common method is my old airbrush nozzle reamer, or pin vice + drill bit if i have it out. At a pinch when I'm too lazy to get up, I've used a piece of 0.8mm brass rod I use for pinning, with the holding end bent a bit so I can get some leverage. Same way I clear normal dropper bottle clogs.

Everybody makes that mistake the first time with scale 75 Evil Eye :whistling:

For what it's worth, I knocked over an open bottle of flory models black clay wash yesterday cos I wasn't paying attention. At least the 20 odd ml all over my desk was water washable...

Curses, my secret found out!

(Also I must get some of that Flory wash, I hear it's superb for weathering, especially aircraft panel-muck.)

What do you all find is the best way to unseal a new bottle, incidentally?

I've always used a drawing pin/thumb tack with the larger plastic end for ease of use. It also tends to be my go-to for the top of Super Glue nozzles and minor kneadite resculpting too, so at least I can claim that it's a multipurpose tool :laugh.:.

I really like using all my Scale75 paints - they're another useful option alongside Citadel and a range of other brands, and I'll also be interested to hear how others get on with the Instant Colour paints!