Rogue trader crimson fist

If you are uploading from an iphone you can choose to select a smaller starting file size (there is always a photo-conversion anyways, but b&c states under 2mb)

I suppose the same on other phones.

Edit: example of the option

gallery_100761_15439_202930.jpeg

From PC you will need to scale the photo down first. If its a png convert to jpg for major mem savings

Edited by Syrakul

Well i used to use bolter and chain gallery but it won’t let me upload pics there either says it’s too big.

Sorry all for this post without pics! I’ll figure it out tomorrow I guess.

Individual pics need to be 2mb or smaller. I use the Photoshop Express App to resize my phone pics.

OK, think i have figured it out with the pics.  Sorry again about that and thanks for all the help. So, rogue trader. hopefully the pics come out ok.  just remember that I have been out of the game for about 6 years. coming back to me-slowly.

The first two are pics of how i want them to look like, just some pics i got off the internet.

FullSizeRender (1)

IMG 0737 (1)

so,  this is a heavy dry brushing

IMG 0708 (1)

IMG 0709 (1)   Copy

IMG 0713 (1)

IMG 0714 (1)

IMG 0715 (1)

IMG 0716 (1)

IMG 0740 (1)

IMG 0743 (1)

IMG 0744

IMG 0742

IMG 0745 (1)

IMG 0746 (2)

IMG 0747 (2)

IMG 0748 (2)

IMG 0750 (2)

IMG 0751 (1)

That looks fantastic! Love the drybrushing, it looks really good with the CF colors. My main opponent always had CF (thought he now has like every army there is...) and he never drybrushes, instead labouring over the turquise highlights.

The added touches like the markings on the helmet and the extra decals (skull, II) really sell that old-school vibe.

• 6 months later...

Ok, still having some issues with pics. but starting to get it straight. pics are a little big. I cropped them a little much, but for now it works. Really just wanted to show everyone what i have been doing. You will have to scroll left and right to see them all.

https://ibb.co/5W5fwKj

Edited by sugar-free

The scheme looks good on the infantry models, but the stripe down the front of the Land Raider really pops! I like how it plays over the different turrets and hatches on the top especially.

Thanks. Now I just have to figure out how to use the landraider in the army. It’s going to be a heavy for sure. It’s been a while since I’ve accidentally played but thinking of trying to still have it transport something. Just not sure what. Anyways, thanks for the feedback.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...