Dr_Ruminahui Posted July 15 Share Posted July 15 He's turning out fantastic. 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6179642 Share on other sites More sharing options...
sugar-free Posted July 18 Author Share Posted July 18 Almost done just had to touch up his decal and base 4 8 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6179868 Share on other sites More sharing options...
sugar-free Posted July 18 Author Share Posted July 18 Also working on this guy 4 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6179869 Share on other sites More sharing options...
sugar-free Posted July 20 Author Share Posted July 20 3 8 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6179978 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Firedrake Cordova Posted July 22 Share Posted July 22 The Crimson Fists look fantastic! I love how vibrant the highlighting on the red of the fist is, how you've done the exhausts, and how the basing material darkens towards the edges, as though the miniature's in a spotlight. 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6180208 Share on other sites More sharing options...
W.A.Rorie Posted July 22 Share Posted July 22 Fantastic Crimson Fist 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6180209 Share on other sites More sharing options...
sugar-free Posted September 22 Author Share Posted September 22 3 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6188539 Share on other sites More sharing options...
sugar-free Posted September 22 Author Share Posted September 22 3 4 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6188540 Share on other sites More sharing options...
sugar-free Posted September 22 Author Share Posted September 22 Just work on pics. If you can tell me which pics are better. The first two or the second two 6 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6188541 Share on other sites More sharing options...
space wolf Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 Bro! those are some of the nicest Crimson Fists I've ever seen. Makes me want to do a small force of them! (of course I don't think I can replicate your painting, lol) 1 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6188598 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Pounder Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 Absolutely stunning! I will have to share these pics with my brother, he’s thinking of starting Crimson Fists and like space wolf said these must be some of the best around. 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6188674 Share on other sites More sharing options...
sugar-free Posted September 23 Author Share Posted September 23 2 3 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6188697 Share on other sites More sharing options...
WBRBloom Posted September 23 Share Posted September 23 On 9/22/2026 at 5:05 AM, sugar-free said: Just work on pics. If you can tell me which pics are better. The first two or the second two First of all, @sugar-free, amazing work! Secondly, the first batch of photos look better in my opinion. Although the second set has more vibrant colours, I believe that the first two, especially the very first one, are more crisp and show more detail. By the way, I love the checkered pattern on the greave, it looks amazingly old-school. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6188715 Share on other sites More sharing options...
space wolf Posted September 23 Share Posted September 23 Dude! So good! Love the hazard stripes on the Cyclone ML. It really pops as an eye catching detail against the rest of the armor. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6188789 Share on other sites More sharing options...
sugar-free Posted September 23 Author Share Posted September 23 9 hours ago, WBRBloom said: First of all, @sugar-free, amazing work! Secondly, the first batch of photos look better in my opinion. Although the second set has more vibrant colours, I believe that the first two, especially the very first one, are more crisp and show more detail. By the way, I love the checkered pattern on the greave, it looks amazingly old-school. Thanks for responding to my original question. I appreciate the help and the compliment. I am definitely going with an old school rogue trader 40k vibe. 1 hour ago, space wolf said: Dude! So good! Love the hazard stripes on the Cyclone ML. It really pops as an eye catching detail against the rest of the armor. Thanks!! I didn’t know if I was going to be able to pull it off or like it but i’m glad I kept working on it because I love it now Cheers 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369638-rogue-trader-crimson-fist/page/3/#findComment-6188795 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now