Authorized rulesets?

CCE1981

Is there anywhere that lists what books are good to use?

I am thing if different list ideas and that about Indomitus Crusaders from Vigilus. I can’t find a 9th FAQ, but also nothing that removes it as an option.

For that matter, I can’t find anytjing that says the Chapter Specific Litanies from Faith and Fury are out either.

Is there a list of allowed rules somewhere?

I haven't been able to find a resource that says what books are valid but I can at least answer your questions about what space marine books can be used.

I'm almost certain the rules in Vigilus can still be used but are banned from Tournaments. The Faith and Fury rules aren't usable now that Codex: Space Marines for 9th edition is out (see below).

"DESIGNER’S NOTES The rules content in Codex: Space Marines replaces the Adeptus Astartes content found on pages 32-39 of Psychic Awakening: Faith and Fury. As such, the rules for Chapter Litanies and Masters of the Chapter can no longer be used. Note that the Black Templars rules found in Psychic Awakening: Faith and Fury are likewise replaced by the rules found in the Index Astartes: Black Templars document." - Codex: Space Marines FAQ

Edited by Brother Sidonius

This is actually something that I was hoping would grow into the various resource topics, with the current products applicable to each [sub-]faction/game being listed and linked in the ~ Rules section at the top of each. I'll kickstart this effort site-wide.