Finally!

Woo!

I'm definitely very interested in what the rules for the Marshall are, I'll be getting one anyway because the model is very rad

Haha! Excellent way to describe the leader of our Vanguard troopers. :D

I will be getting one of them right off the bat too, I just like the model too much to miss out on it. I think I'll be getting the cards with the codex. My memory doesn't seem to be enough while learning how to play my army so far. I roll for my Canticles and subsequently forget to use them all turn so some visual aids will prove handy.

I think I'll be getting the cards with the codex. My memory doesn't seem to be enough while learning how to play my army so far. I roll for my Canticles and subsequently forget to use them all turn so some visual aids will prove handy.

Yeah, I used a cutout from the Forgebane booklet for that in the past, with dice showing if (and which round) I used which Canticle. Which won't be up to date with the new dex. Guess the cards won't be a bad idea...

Honestly the cards with strats, powers and army wide rules are so helpful, the amount of times it's reminded me of rules and saved my bacon is too many to count!

I'm hoping they can even the dogmas out a little with this book too, as well as bumping the lesser seen units too. I love Ruststalker models but damn their rules suck :wacko.:

I think I'll be getting the cards with the codex. My memory doesn't seem to be enough while learning how to play my army so far. I roll for my Canticles and subsequently forget to use them all turn so some visual aids will prove handy.

Yeah, I used a cutout from the Forgebane booklet for that in the past, with dice showing if (and which round) I used which Canticle. Which won't be up to date with the new dex. Guess the cards won't be a bad idea...

Just saw the price they ask for datacards these days...nope, not gonna happen. I can type and have a printer, I'll find a way to survive without those cards. Codex and Marshall it is.