Starting off is Tlatia, primarch of Legio XI. I don't know who actually created her as the link to B&C is now gone. I printed out two 45mm primarch sized (standing and charging) and then a 75mm scale one for display purposes.

tlatia_by_kasumidoll_dejtf5b-fullview.jp

Here is a link to the original artwork and color scheme, which is why she is primed white.

https://www.deviantart.com/saint-max/art/Tlatia-True-Daughter-of-The-Emperor-644122159

There was at one time someone's post for her in their own custom legion, but that thread is gone now. All I really remember is the Aztec/Mayan theme (thus the oversized maca chainsword) and that of all the primarchs, she wanted them all to be family or somesuch.

Looks to be an interesting project. It's difficult to see the details on the chainsword. The design, coupled with the size, looks to me like an oversized spikey cricket bat.... Blood Cricket anyone:tongue.: I'm kidding of course. I'm sure it will all look great once painted. The color scheme from the DA link looks marvelous. I'm looking forward to seeing the final renditions of your miniatures:yes:

First update - base colors in place. I'm trying to stay accurate to the artwork. The only liberties I'm taking are some details on the back (no rear artwork exists) and the beads along her loincloth (not in the artwork).

tlatia_wip_01_by_kasumidoll_dek9cr0-full

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...