3D Print Third Party Helbrecht Model

I don't know how to post a photo but I found a guy who made a primaris Helbrecht 3d model. He also made a Paragon Warsuit model approx 2 months before the unit was announced. Wonder if maybe he has seen the model and created this as a pseudo-leak. I would post it if I could, looks quite cool but clearly unfinished. Would be interesting to get the opinion of those who have supposedly seen the model to determine if this is related at all.

Or here, let me not be lazy and turn my computer on.

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/detective-b-t-heckbrect-reloaded-v-2-0-miami-p-d

It's quite possible that it's not related to the new model at all. But the timing being released August last year when rumours first started, the randomness of making a Primaris version of Helbrecht when he doesn't exist in codex... small coincidences that could just be cool coincidences but make me think maybe he had some reason behind making the model. Who knows?

Also, love the choice of the name Adelard, just listened to Dan Abnett's compilation of short stories while wiring a house the other day and he's a great character.

Edited by Jayrich131

Just search Detective B.T HeckbrechtV2.0 should pop up

That did not help. I got a lot of VW vans...

Thanks for the link, here he is:

scoke1.png#1

Thanks bro, not a bad model, would consider paying the $13 for it as a display model if we didn't have rumours of a real version coming soon. I will absolutely buy at least 1 of each kit released for BT, regardless of quality, just so GW get the idea and keep making more.

Personally, something like this where the changes are minimal, different pose and upscaled, same style armor, weapons etc... would be my ideal result. I don't need some big, transformed primaris juggernaut, Helbrecht is cool enough as is.

I don't love it, if I had to go 3rd party, (and like you i won't bother with these rumours,) i would go for this:

CRUSADE-MARSHAL-003.jpg

https://wargameexclusive.com/shop/space-warriors/imperial-templar-marshal/

Edited by Brother Adelard

Oooh, that is pretty cool, I think it's a little too much for me though. I like simple decorations because otherwise painting them drives me crazy haha. I think we can all agree he needs to keep the melta gun. My first game back after I stopped playing for 5-6 years he roasted the last 6 wounds off a massive Knight to destroy it turn 1, then charged right into it's little friend. Was a beautiful return to the battlefield for him.