I'm worried...

Luku

Im just happy about being able to include a Knight without messing everything up

I'm trying to keep up with the admech news for my brother (it's his main army), he doesn't keep up with leaks and the community page. So admech can take a knight without losing their new mono bonus? Where was this posted? Sorry if it was obvious and I missed it.

It is one of the detachment abilities on page 49, AdMech detachment gains the Knight of the Cog ability. 

Knight of the Cog lets you take a Questor Mechanicus Super-heavy Auxiliary detachment, and any Knight in it gains the Knight of the Cog keyword, which prevents Canticles and Doctrinas from breaking.

It is one of the detachment abilities on page 49, AdMech detachment gains the Knight of the Cog ability.

Knight of the Cog lets you take a Questor Mechanicus Super-heavy Auxiliary detachment, and any Knight in it gains the Knight of the Cog keyword, which prevents Canticles and Doctrinas from breaking.

Much appreciated! My brother was worried it was going to break the mono bonus. I was worried he wasn't going to take any knights, which would make me feel bad for using Mortarion haha.

Edited by Putrid Choir

Much appreciated! My brother was worried it was going to break the mono bonus. I was worried he wasn't going to take any knights, which would make me feel bad for using Mortarion haha.

Went through Goonhammer's review to get a bit more on the Knight of the Cog. At least the way they are wording it I can take a squad a armigars and have it applied.

If true this will help my crusade force as I wanted to include a squad for support and it's going to take me time to bolster my force as my kataphrons have a ~2 month construction CD. Glad I ordered them last week.

Every single competitive list would contain a marshal with the examplar relic. Its model is the "safest" investment.

Personally I find the Firepoint Telemetry Cache WL trait hilarious - Light Cover (+1sv against ranged) for one skitarii core unit with a data tether, anywhere on the board, or +2 if infantry in terrain. Combined with the +1sv from Lucius (against single-damage weaponry) it results in a blob of 20 skitarii with 2+ armor against ranged, without even exposing the character. Or 2+ save on Dragoons charging ahead. I see this not the obvious first choice, but incredibly powerful.

Edited by MajorNese

Just a quick question, don't feel like opening a new thread for this : does anyone understands the new Galvanic Field of TPM like I do : can be used during Command phase on one CORE unit, then next Command phase on another CORE unit, but does the first unit keep the buff ? Don't have the book yet, but haven't seen anywhere mentioned the buff ends at some point....

Can anyone confirm this ?

Just a quick question, don't feel like opening a new thread for this : does anyone understands the new Galvanic Field of TPM like I do : can be used during Command phase on one CORE unit, then next Command phase on another CORE unit, but does the first unit keep the buff ? Don't have the book yet, but haven't seen anywhere mentioned the buff ends at some point....

The buff ends in your next command phase. So only one unit at a time.

The buff ends in your next command phase. So only one unit at a time.

Thank you, I was thinking it was but wasn't sure, and not having the book lets my dreams go wild :D