Flashpoint... Octarius?

So the new White Dwarf's "next issue" blurb promises a visit to "Flashpoint Octarius" after six months of articles set in the Charadon War Zone. Given the location and the overall timing (Book II of the Charadon campaign isn't even out yet), I'd be tempted to think that this is still a Charadon tie-in. But then again, White Dwarf's publishing seems to have gotten ahead of the campaign books. There were already three issues out with Charadon Flashpoint articles before the first campaign book came out, for instance. So it's possible that even if Charadon is meant to be a three-book series, the expectation was that the third book would be out by now.

However, even if that were the case, I don't see GW just immediately pivoting into a new War Zone. So I'm still going to have to come down on the side of this being a loosely-affiliated Charadon tie-in, despite the name change from "Flashpoint Charadon" to "Flashpoint Octarius." Somehow I think it will deal with repurcussions or spillover from that conflict.

Sorry for the long preamble, but my question boils down to: Is there a reference to Octarius in the Charadon campaign material that I missed? I haven't dived too deeply into that material yet, so there could easily already be an Octarius story hook baked in to the narrative.

Basically, I don't want to competely discount the possibility that this signifies a completely new conflict with an accompanying campaign book, but again given its proximity to Charadon, I think that's a remote chance at best.

The first flashpoint was not connected to any campaign book, so why not?

There may not have been a discrete campaign book, but the Pariah Nexus was very much the Campaign du Jour at the time the Flashpoint Argovon articles came out. And Argovon was situated in the Pariah Nexus with Necrons as the enemy. It was pretty connected.

But I was unaware of the Tyranids' past with Octarius. It makes sense they'd go with a completely new threat. The proximity to Charadon was just making me reluctant to believe they were truly moving on. 

Edited by Lord Nord