Waaagh! Good Gork, yeah!

dice4thedicegod

On 6/13/2023 at 1:12 AM, Mumeishi said:

Thanks for the advice on sub assembly

:thumbsup:, that conversion looks great as well ! Same red I gather :sweat:?!?… 

cheers, M 

Yep - same red :)

only just saw this - was awaaaagh on vacation!

Gathered up all the big guys to make a 2000 point army.  Probably terrible but stompa, ghaz, mozgrod, beastboss on squigasaur, killrig (and dork Vader/weird boy) has to be terrifying, right?!

7D2DF557-0C14-4C36-8971-FCD990F42C9D.jpeg

Edited by dice4thedicegod

• 3 weeks later...

Love it, I saw this over on reddit and said you should post here...looks like you did already :laugh:

as mentioned there a little whitening of the skull will make it pop tremendously!! great work though, where is the skull from ...in case i wanted to try replicate this in some form :tongue:

Cheers, M

58 minutes ago, Mumeishi said:

Love it, I saw this over on reddit and said you should post here...looks like you did already :laugh:

as mentioned there a little whitening of the skull will make it pop tremendously!! great work though, where is the skull from ...in case i wanted to try replicate this in some form :tongue:

Cheers, M

Thanks!

I got two mozgrod/beastboss on squigasaur kits.  So I have one of each character and then used leftovers to drive the stompa and be a beastboss on foot!

note: the big skull is part of the beastboss on squigasaur build (but it’s a bit wasted as it goes on his back, isn’t needed and isn’t that visible)

BC03E1A8-C8A6-4E03-95AD-806004233EE5.jpeg