casb1965 Posted September 4, 2021 Share Posted September 4, 2021 18 months since I last played and the new Codex are playing havoc with my thinking. Can you Teleport Strike on turn 1? I've read both the rules for Teleport Strike and Strategic Reserve and can't see why not but I'm 100% certain I've seen that you can't. Where is it? Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/371580-teleport-strike-and-me-being-thick/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Holier Than Thou Posted September 4, 2021 Share Posted September 4, 2021 It’s in the Matched Play rules section of the rulebook. 2nd turn onwards for Matched Play. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/371580-teleport-strike-and-me-being-thick/#findComment-5738199 Share on other sites More sharing options...
casb1965 Posted September 4, 2021 Author Share Posted September 4, 2021 Thank you I knew it was somewhere I just couldn't find it. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/371580-teleport-strike-and-me-being-thick/#findComment-5738203 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Holier Than Thou Posted September 4, 2021 Share Posted September 4, 2021 No problem. I thought the same, I had to ask as well. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/371580-teleport-strike-and-me-being-thick/#findComment-5738214 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.