Jump to content

Third party BA wings?


XeonDragon

Recommended Posts

Hey, looking to source some good third party wings/jet packs so I can kit-bash some Sanguinary Guards for a more "gothic" look. 

 

Has anyone used these from puppets of war? Otherwise open to other sites that have normal "angel" wings, but also bat-ish or reptilian ones would be fine as well :) 

 

I've looked at spell crow, pop goes the monkey, kromlech etc. but nothing is really gabbing me at the moment :(

Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/371699-third-party-ba-wings/
Share on other sites

I've seen quite extensive usage of Drukhari Scourges wings (of various provenance).

I do not have experience with Puppetswar's wings specifically, but based on their helmets and swords, you should be careful when cleaning them from mould lines cause the material can break.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.