40k CCG

Commisar Necros

So I've been doing some cleaning and have found some old warhammer 40k cards from around 2001/2 if the copyright on the card is to be believed. Beyond some great old art on these cards, I was hoping to play/get enough to play. Sadly, the rule book didn't transport with the cards(stuffed with a bunch of magic and some dragon game I cant find too) so where can I find these rules and is there a scene for them anymore? Its probably dead but it would be fun to play some games with my friends at home if I have enough or they could be cheaply acquired. The cards are black with a yellow half aquilla on the back, and some seem to be heresy era and some the 13th black crusade 40k era. So far my searches haven't gotten too much info beyond its existence.

• 3 months later...

I know your post is a few months old , I’ve only just found it.

The game was real fun back in the day , I was a scout for sabertooth back then running tournaments in my local scene, you can as posted above get the rules pdf (it’s small) the game and it’s expansions had different sectors to play at , you will need these to play … if you cannot locate any I may be able to scan the sector cards I have and email a pdf to an email address of your choosing , the earlier series with all factions were very good and varied, the game kinda died after it went the Horus heresy route (marine Vs marine kinda killed it in my zone ) must be why I’m not really a fan of the 30k resin models and forge world stuff :- P

Anyways it was an awesome game and I saved a few decks to play with friends.

Good luck finding stuff and playing !

Cheers Mithril