Utari Onzo's Wolfspears of Jarl Halga

UtariOnzo

Heil og sæl, Sons of Russ!

Inspired from White Dwarf Magazine, and needing a better suited army for my multitudes of Assault Intercessors, I decided to start up a Wolfspear army. This will mostly be a very slow collection, picking things up and lightly converting, with not too many bits and bobs to reflect the heavy influence of Greyshields within the Chapter. This means the odd purity seal showing up, and a more 'conventional' look, with Characters getting most of the treatment. I'll also be leaning into more Norse terminology for the roles, to help give a nice sense of flavour.

First up, the tester model I tried out!

aa68e0df74.png

Bróðir Frode, Young Claw of Pack Gorm

bb62dcbf39.png

Seiðmann Åge the Ancient. Survivor of the original induction of Primaris Marines with Russ' seed, it is said that this Rune Priest carries a particularly dark ergi, or cursed aura, with him. Unlike their Cousins of the Space Wolves, the Seiðmenn of the Wolfspear make no bones that their powers come exclusively through the warp, the tokens of Fenris merely focuses and wards rather than means of accessing Spirits. For this, they are avoided by their bróðir, and even within the brooding and grim brotherhood of the Wolfspear, dealings with them are done with a healthy amount of caution. None of this disturbs Åge, for he channels such avoidance into a cloak of shadow and fear, disguising the movements of the Jarl's packs and blinding the enemy, before unleashing monsterous spirit-forms from fog, or fierce lighting from his fingertips.

c97bbaca61.png

Goði Berger, 'the Keeper', holder of the Jarldom's Geneseed vaults, Guardian of its Sagas and most senior of Halga's Wolfpriests.

cfb3770b6d.png?width=431&height=700

Jarl Halga, the Grim Lord. Another Greyshield veteran from the original Primaris Induction, Jarl Halga is considered a close frændi, as much as the dour and isolationist Wolfspears can be, of current High Jarl Irik Stianolf. Some consider Halga to be a natural candidate for the position himself should the need for a Chapter Master come up again, thanks to hard won experience in the Indomitus Crusade and the recent actions in the Nachmund Gauntlet.

Edited by UtariOnzo