Hive Fleet Nundu, the lost Tendril

Brother Nathan

Thanks guys means alot and any such replys are great for painting moral. Especially as said in the non marine areas where theres lesser footfall. Iv prob been using this forum since 4th ed and its always been a great resource and that before i returned it allowed non power armour is great as iv disliked most forums bar one spacewolves that sadly over time has faded away but this one still holding strong had helped(specially as my work filters dont block it)

But anyway thanks again. Am back at it waiting on more base bits drying and deciding the best way to corrode the pipe etc... probably time to reorder some iron dust...

Looks good :thumbsup:

I’d probably add some brighter red to highlight the tips of the claws and spines, otherwise it looks great .

As to the rust on the pipe, either I’d go with some typhus corrosion with Skrag brown and an orange stippled over it or get that newish rust wash from “Dirty Down” , I saw a few videos on it recently from peachy’s new channel and also Artis Opus and mediocre hobbies. 
it looks smashingly easy to use with great results ! 

Cheers, M 

• 2 weeks later...

thanks appriciate it.

also having seen this agaes ago and having paypal money from something i picked this up. need to decide what to use it as but looks very 3rd ed nids to me so had to. think its too small for a fex and too big for a guard but ill figure...  new arms comming soon... 

20230509_161455.jpg

Edited by Brother nathan