Hive Fleet Nundu, the lost Tendril_>new bioforms spotted--->>

Brother Nathan

• 2 weeks later...

cheers! thats the vibe i was going for.

not done anything since but weighing up options for 10th. needs and wants and can affords. managed to snatch up a prime very cheap so going to do a repose project... need a neurotyrant and tyrant guard which i think i can do with what i have.... wants psycophage deathleapers and barbgaunts eventually but dont need... 

planning my repose out... something similar to this... epic base? likely. wings done wide, questionable...  epicness required somehow and likely exceeding my skill set... very... 

Screenshot_20230429_094436_Facebook.thumb.jpg.aa4f44f838c459b2f935dcd2d3f118b1.jpgScreenshot_20230626_195557_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Brother nathan

Getting the talons in the right position would mean cutting the wrists off to reorient them. The wings would require a parts swap to get in the wide position. Shame the flyrants wings would absolutely dwarf it :laugh:

oh i fully expect to cut a lot of the joins and pin and greenstff and removing wings from tendons and potentially making new... flesh... this may likely go very very very wrong or... or...

ill end up with a warrior prime...(no wings) lol

Progress report. Built a base. Stands pretty exactly how i wanted pose wise on it. None of this tilty nonsense. Just leaves wings to figure. May do a test pic and few edited attempts before i decide. Waiting to decide before crackinh out greenstuffs

20230702_082503.jpg

20230702_082543.jpg

Test fitting as is... wings need spread to work right dont they

20230702_103456.jpg

Edited by Brother nathan

4 hours ago, Brother nathan said:

Im torn at this point. Theres a lot of work in going further... will it make enough difference? Im not sure now. Though iv also won another so its not the end of the world if i ruin it...

Get a couple more and you can run them as shrikes :laugh:

Honestly...I think I'd be satisfied with how they are, so I'd say it's time to paint that sucker up.