The Crusade of the Righteous - Helbrect 2.0!

Sir Clausel

Posted (edited)

I painted a filthy deamon! Luckily its a dead one as i tried to put the "brutal" in brutalis !

20240402_160105.jpg

20240402_160114.jpg

20240402_160204.jpg

20240402_160214.jpg

This was "it" for now. I think at some point i will add another aggressor squad and maybe another inceptor squad. Mostly to have other weapon options. If there comes some new Vanguard Veterans i will definitely get those! 

If you have any suggestions to what else i could add im all ears. Except if its phobos units :p not a big fan of that armor :p

Edited by Sir Clausel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Time for more aggressors ! This time with less flame but more boltrounds :p

Really dont like the way the guns were put on the powerfists in such a weird angle. But clipping them off and reattach them as underslung was acutally pretty easy. Just a bit of milliput and they where done. Never was a big fan og the large ammo belts but i think they work without them anyway.

20240505_164835.jpg

20240505_164907.jpg

20240505_164931.jpg

9 hours ago, Marshal Reinhard said:

Brother your industrial pace puts my own painfully slow advancements to shame.

I have always been a fast painter. This army may not be the prettiest i have done. Im using all the tricks and hacks i have to speed it up. Like airbrush, drybrush, sponging and washes to do most of the work. And most importantly i paint in batches. Do all the washes in one sitting so they can dry completely before i move on during the next painting session. I had planed it out from the start so i could keep them all looking alike. 

That being said im still happy with how it looks. Especially considering the time i spend on them.

23 minutes ago, Brother Christopher said:

Good effort, as always. I like the old Jump Packs on Primaris bodies.

Thanks. I had them lying around from a previous project that never became anything. I think they add to the "veterany" look :)

19 minutes ago, SWORD BROTHER RYAN said:

That is one diverse warzone the High Marshal is in! So many purging options,,,

He is where he want to be!

But i actually wanted to add more bodies to the base. But it would be too crowded :P