Flamers vs redemptor

I just wanted to say how much I think your new book rocks my sorcerous nemisi…

My cousin completely destroyed poor brother Roberticus in a flamer hell last Sunday. I’ve never seen a dread taken out like that. I hope you guys enjoy that codex as much as I enjoyed playing it, one of the best most fun games I’ve ever had.

The current game where anything can be wounded by everything means that spam fire can go quite far - and a unit full of flamers can do that very well. Add in good AP and other tricks Sons can pull to enhance their shooting and it's easy to be surprised by what they can do even against the tougher units :tongue.:

Yeah. 9 flamers with the +1 to wound strat going will deal 14 wounds to a redemptor on average.

How many flamers come in a thousand sons box anyway?

I've got a metric butt-ton of old rubrics, but none with flamers! I do have a bunch of flamer bits from other armies though... and 8 of the guys assembled but unprimed...

Yeah. 9 flamers with the +1 to wound strat going will deal 14 wounds to a redemptor on average.

How many flamers come in a thousand sons box anyway?

I've got a metric butt-ton of old rubrics, but none with flamers! I do have a bunch of flamer bits from other armies though... and 8 of the guys assembled but unprimed...

I’m getting an average of 10.5 wounds.

Average number of hits= 3.5 per flamer

Wounding on 4s with Wrath of the Wronged

The redemptor is saving on 5s

Edit: don’t get me wrong, the flamers are ace, but 9 won’t take out an undamaged redemptor on average rolls

Edited by Are Verlo