=][= SLOWDOWNS/OUTAGES *NOT* EXPECTED =][=

The B&C server is currently being subjected to distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, resulting in intermittent slowdowns. Our tech-adepts are working to defend against these attacks, leading to further slowdowns and possible outages.

If our initial efforts are unsuccessful, the site will be taken offline for the implementation of more thorough defensive measures and purification of the machine spirits.

Thought for the Day: Loss is acceptable, failure is not.

I hope the LIKES are for the fact that we're trying to defend and not for the fact that we're under attack. :wink:

More to the point, I'm just the messenger and don't deserve the LIKES. @Brother Argos is the one that's doing the work. I really don't deserve any LIKES for this. If you want to give your LIKES to the right person, go to this image and give Brother Argos a LIKE. He deserves it.

I hope the LIKES are for the fact that we're trying to defend and not for the fact that we're under attack. :wink:

More to the point, I'm just the messenger and don't deserve the LIKES. @Brother Argos is the one that's doing the work. I really don't deserve any LIKES for this. If you want to give your LIKES to the right person, go to this image and give Brother Argos a LIKE. He deserves it.

If those are Templar likes, then they're because we accept any challenge, no matter the odds ;)

Also, send our love to Brother Argos!