Task Force Pollux, Imperial Fists

Task force Pollux

With the Navy's 214th Squadron almost complete, I've started another project. I had been thinking for a long time which chapter it should be. I only knew that it should not be a chapter that I already play or have played. So Salamanders, Ultramarines, Dark Angels and Space Wolves fell out. After some research, Red Scorpions, Imperial Fists, Fire Angels and Blood Angels were shortlisted. Red Scorpions were my first choice. However, I noticed that the colour scheme was very similar to that of my Navy. So the RS were out. Because my Eldar fleet would belong to the Craftworld Saim-Hann, BA were also out. With the silver/red colour scheme of the Fire Angels I had the same problem as with the RS, too close to my Navy. So it will be Imperial Fists. 

The project is still very wiped and three Xiphons are still in the post.

The side domes of the Fire Raptor Gunships are magnetised. I saw a Youtube tutorial here yesterday. I did it pretty similar to the tutorial.

Einsatzverband_Pollux_WIP_02.JPG

Einsatzverband_Pollux_WIP_03.JPG

I’ve got a very similar force that I’m also planning to paint as Inperial Fists. I’ve got a sheet of their heresy transfers im going to use. I might do a xiphon in black as a Templar brethren plane, to occasionally field as the ace.

I’ve got a very similar force that I’m also planning to paint as Inperial Fists. I’ve got a sheet of their heresy transfers im going to use. I might do a xiphon in black as a Templar brethren plane, to occasionally field as the ace.

Thats a good idea. I might steal this.