Task Force Icefang Bundle

Dark Shepherd

Yeah it's still the only way to get our primaris battle leader.

I don't mind these bundles I just wish GW made it clear there was no discount and worked a little bit harder on them. Like if they had a community article that reprinted the background from saga of the beast where strike force Icefang goes in to recover Ragnar. Then maybe a crusade mission for Space Wolves vs. Orks. It wouldn't be a ton a of work for them and the bundles would come across a lot better.

While Haldor is nice, and I think should be available in a broader method, is there something “you” need him specifically for?

Someone can make a figure pretty dang similar in pose with a few bits swaps (old Space Wolves pack sprue has some good stuff on it to do this with, same with the SW WG Terminator kit, and possibly even the Wulfen kit, depending on how big you want the axe) onto an Assault Intercessor (which are more readily available and likely much cheaper) - even the back pelt should be doable fairly easily - requires some trimming on an existing back pelt off an upgrade sprue, but should fit well.  About the only thing that would be really hard to get on the figure would be the small between the legs loin-pelt - you’d have to do some more significant shaping of an existing pelt or sculpt a new one to include it.

While Haldor is nice, and I think should be available in a broader method, is there something “you” need him specifically for?

it's just a good Space Wolves model at the right scale, a good basis for kitbashes. do not underestimate the value of decreased fussing.

Edited by Wispy