Carmine Blades - Completed Blood Angels Army!

keeblerartillery

The part that amused me about the full army shot is that the decorations make it look like the Stormspeeders are belching smoke out of the back of them. I think the techmarines need to take another look at them... :teehee:

There's a mind-boggling amount of work in there, I'd be proud to own an army half that size with that sort of quality. I like the Knight with the custom faceplate and Lancer-ish armament as well, lovely marble effects.

Love this army!

Have a couple of questions:

1) How did you convert the Bladeguard Ancient model?

2) How did you make your bike captain?

3) How did you find fitting jump packs to Primaris models? Which jump packs did you use.

I am in no way shape or form asking these questions in the hope of stealing you ideas.

Love this army!

3) How did you find fitting jump packs to Primaris models? Which jump packs did you use.

I am in no way shape or form asking these questions in the hope of stealing you ideas.

Haha thanks and steal away!

1) I just used a little green stuff to fill gaps/fill arms. Otherwise it was super easy!

2) used a bike chaplain model, mashed the front torso of an assault intercessor and the back of the chaplain. Used his arms, drilled out the hand to hold the spear and an inferno pistol from a sang guard. Green stuff to fill gaps!

3) used both sang guard and old school jump packs. Both are easy to fit!

Beautiful army, really characterful.

For me, the chef’s kiss is the way you painted the blades encarmine on the sanguinary guard. If you wouldn’t mind sharing how you did those, I bet others would love to know as well. So cool!

Edited by Juggernut

For me, the chef’s kiss is the way you painted the blades encarmine on the sanguinary guard. If you wouldn’t mind sharing how you did those, I bet others would love to know as well. So cool!

Thank you! I actually filmed myself doing it - here you go!

Love this army!

Haha thanks and steal away!

1) I just used a little green stuff to fill gaps/fill arms. Otherwise it was super easy!

2) used a bike chaplain model, mashed the front torso of an assault intercessor and the back of the chaplain. Used his arms, drilled out the hand to hold the spear and an inferno pistol from a sang guard. Green stuff to fill gaps!

3) used both sang guard and old school jump packs. Both are easy to fit!

Thanks for this!

Thank you! I actually filmed myself doing it - here you go!

Wow, how convenient! Many thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...