Self introduction

Hallo fellow model enthusiasts

I just registered and would like to introduce myself my name Is Alexander but you can call me Revo or Night I been lurking awhile so decided I may as well join, big fan of 40K but I’m not really good at remembering things from it off the top of my head but get pretty into the lore and stuff

My favourite armies are thousand sons, tyranids and tau specifically farsight enclaves yes all three armies start with T TTT haha though if I like the new eldar models that are coming soon I’ll Def add craftworlds to that list, pretty bad painter but I have my moments really keen on getting good at edge highlights and gradients can’t promise I’ll post too often or be too active but this seems like a cool community and the only place I come to for discussions on 40K specifically the most exciting part (well besides painting) the new model reveals, games workshop and forgeworld have stolen thousands from me a pain I’m sure we all know very well also want to start a van Saar gang because that arachni rig is just too cool big fan of reading, video games, anime, modelling and aspire to become a game developer and artist maybe even make some tabletop minis from some of my stuff who knows

I’m Australian and the local games workshop does have a good bit of regulars so hopefully I can play some games when covid settles down

I’m Serbian Australian and speak both fluently though don’t ask me to read it because I have no idea haha

Anyway I think that’s about enough

let us dance in the revolution by night

- Revo/Night/Alex