Hello Everyone

Sig

Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone.  I am Sig and I have been lurking here for a while.  I have been reading 40k lore since around 2002 while I was overseas with the military.  Finally taking the plunge and entering the modeling/gaming side of things.  I, like most others new to the hobby, plan on starting with a simple Astartes (Imperial Fists) force to get me going.

Looking forward to learning a lot here.

Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone.  I am Sig and I have been lurking here for a while.  I have been reading 40k lore since around 2002 while I was overseas with the military.  Finally taking the plunge and entering the modeling/gaming side of things.  I, like most others new to the hobby, plan on starting with a simple Astartes (Imperial Fists) force to get me going.

Looking forward to learning a lot here.

Welcome to the forums Sig and welcome to the hobby. You can't go wrong with some Imperial Fists albeit Yellow is supposed to be difficult to master - there are plenty of tutorials out there. Are you going to be creating a hobby log on here?

Welcome to the forums Sig and welcome to the hobby. You can't go wrong with some Imperial Fists albeit Yellow is supposed to be difficult to master - there are plenty of tutorials out there. Are you going to be creating a hobby log on here?

I've been going over various tutorials for a few days now and am tying to decide which one is going to be best for me. Yes, the plan is to create a hobby log as I assemble my first battalion detachment.