Chaos Titan Lore

WarAndChaos

I really love reading 40k books and recently I've gotten a bit more into Titans and Knights since I've started playing freeblade again, but i know little to no lore when it comes to knights and Titans especially regarding chaos and I've been wondering if there are books to possibly read? Or generally where to start looking into it from google has been generally unhelpful in my quest.

If you can find a copy (will probably have to look for a PDF online), Imperial Armour Volume 13 has a shortish but good section on Chaos Titans. The various Adeptus Titanicus publications (particularly Traitor Legios) will also be a superb resource on Traitor Titans, if you're interested in the period before they go full gribbly.

So, up until IA13, there really has only ever been a one sided telling on the Chaos titans, just like the rest of the lore. The past few years have seen a much greater increase in seeing things from the Chaos side. As Marshal Loss has said, the Adeptus Titanicus books would be a great start. Another great read would be Titan Death which you read about the creation of the first Banelord titans which is an awesome read in that regards.