+++ Sally Forth: Hobby Challenge +++

duz_

Well I took it down to the wire, but my Tallarn Bullgryn are complete!  It was fun to add something new to my beloved Tallarn.  The Shieldwolf Miniatures team nailed the aesthetic, they look right at home with my old school metal Tallarn.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ua6QmoW6RN91KNLCA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hEEU2ivKHwF8gVqb9

Not sure what I want to do next, but after seeing Tallarn Commander's amazing weathering on his buggy, I think I need to take another look at my tanks and hit them with the sand blaster.  Loving how they look TC!

@Duz, I just realized I was left off the participant list on page 1!  I might have to turn you into to the local Commissar for abhuman discrimination!!!

Attempted to finish my paint job today, but my elbow being too close to the edge of the table cause a pretty huge slap of paint to go over half the thing, thereby ruining it. Unfortunately it also destroyed any desire of mine to finish it. Sorry, gents.

This is unfortunate, the dark powers will always try and foil the endeavours of His faithful servants... :sad.:

At least we got a couple more completions in, well done everyone a lot of good work has been done - but then isn't that always the case in the barracks? :wink: Commissar duz will no doubt be busy processing awards for these brave heroes of the Imperium!

Great work all! :tu:
I shall update the completions table shortly and make sure I don't exclude you TCC - although I swear I had you on the list
Unfortunately thanks to Real Life™ I was unable to get beyond priming my vow, but I am glad to see the buzz this created.

We will keep this thread open in the meanwhile if there any late stragglers who would like to post their completed vows after the deadline. :tu:

Given that real life can be a harsh mistress, I would like to congratulate everyone for their progress (whether or not you managed to finish on time for the event).

It was amazing to see so many different styles, colours and armies in this thread and I think it captures well the diversity of the Astra Militarum :)

Congratulations all!
I have compiled the final tally and unsurprisingly the Barracks delivered! :thumbsup:

This was a great challenge and hopefully we will have more in the coming months. Anyone with suggestion on what might be a good event to run is welcome to share their thoughts.

For those commanders who successfully completed their challenge. They can proudly display the following ribbon:

gallery_30308_9518_314.png

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_9518/gallery_30308_9518_314.png

Please double check that your name was included on the participant list and more importantly noted as complete. As I was going through the completion list I noticed some discrepancies. Including of participants I recall adding to the list. There must be nurglings in the cogboy systems.