Warhammer+ Payment issue

Black Knight

Has anyone been able to cancel the automatic payment of Warhammer+? The only option it gives me is to cancel the Subscription, even though I have paid for a year, not stop the annual payment. When I click on cancel it warns me that I will loose the model.

I have sent two emails now to GW and both have not been replied to, I am really not in the mood to try for a third.

So has anyone out there cancelled fully and did it cancel the model, or has anyone cancelled the automatic payment. I do not fancy paying two years to get that assassin.

So did no one cancel or are you all expecting to pay two years for it? I am really confused why this is not being discussed more. I just re-read the wording and we get the model on the anniversary of being subscribed if you weren't already subscribed the the app.

When did you email customer service? They can take a little while to respond but I've never heard of them not doing so, so depending how long ago it was you may need to wait a little longer. You've still got plenty of time till the next payment is due and we'll probably get an email nearer the time saying about continuing to subscribe. You will definitely not have to pay for two years worth to get the model, so you don't need to worry about that.

I haven't cancelled because I plan to continue it forward. I figure on their end, it's easier for them to refund a cancellation after the fact, but I'm less certain, as I don't normally make a habit of signing up and then cancelling things. I don't pay for many subscriptions, so I'm less averse to sticking it out a bit.

From a logical standpoint as well, 'stopping payments' means you've cancelled the subscription. There's no real halfway state there, the question is whether you can safely cancel having paid the year subscription and have all the stuff carry out as expected.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

I haven't cancelled because I plan to continue it forward. I figure on their end, it's easier for them to refund a cancellation after the fact, but I'm less certain, as I don't normally make a habit of signing up and then cancelling things. I don't pay for many subscriptions, so I'm less averse to sticking it out a bit.

From a logical standpoint as well, 'stopping payments' means you've cancelled the subscription. There's no real halfway state there, the question is whether you can safely cancel having paid the year subscription and have all the stuff carry out as expected.

I always cancel ongoing payments above a certain amount, just something I do. Unfortunately Warhammer+ has not shown enough animations to be worth it for me.

If I cancel the ongoing payment after paying for a year, they better let me access it until the end of what I paid for.

snip

I always cancel ongoing payments above a certain amount, just something I do. Unfortunately Warhammer+ has not shown enough animations to be worth it for me.

If I cancel the ongoing payment after paying for a year, they better let me access it until the end of what I paid for.

Makes sense. My guess is that when you cancel, there's still an 'active' period, there would have to be, but you might have better luck perusing their subscription terms.

You'll probably need to email them again. Three weeks ago as you mentioned above had to be around Christmas, so probably a poor time to email. I'd make sure to keep it concise and easy to answer, the main question should boil down to one or two sentences,

"I am currently subscribed for a year, having paid for the year subscription, but do not wish to continue to next year. If I cancel my subscription, will I still have access to the year I have already paid for, as well as the one year model?"

Anything more than that is just going to make it more difficult.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion