2750 narrative Jetbike mash

Ok so I was ready to kick back off with the sons of horus but was sent an event in around five months time. I have been slowly accumulating the basis for a nebulous white scars list but haven't ever pulled the trigger. Well it's a 2750 event I'm hoping to attend allowing mournival rules if that matters to people. I'm not using any myself but just if people have any feedback. Anyway I'm unsure if this list is either too nasty or just too :cuss to achieve anything so really after any feedback people have. I really am only looking to use jetbikes/skimmers/flyers but if I need to be flexible that's what I'll need to do. Anyway here's the list

++ Crusade (Legiones Astartes: Age of Darkness Army List) [2,750pts] ++

+ HQ: +

Librarian [185pts]: Artificer Armour, Bolt Pistol, Melta Bombs, Psychic Mastery Level 2, Refractor Field

. Consul

. . Librarian

. Force Weapon: Force Axe

. Shamshir Jetbike with Scatterbolt Launcher, Legion

Praetor, Legion [230pts]: Artificer Armour, Digital Lasers, Iron Halo, Mastercraft a Single Weapon, Melta Bombs, Paragon Blade, Warlord

. Chainsword or Combat Blade: Chainswords/Combat Blades

. Shamshir Jetbike with Scatterbolt Launcher, Legion

+ Elites: +

Golden Keshig, The [280pts]: 5x Chainsword/Combat Blade, 5x Golden Keshig Rider

. Golden Keshig Champion: Chainsword/Combat Blade

+ Troops: +

Jetbike Sky Hunter Squadron, Legion (Compulsory) [290pts]: 4x Heavy Bolter, 6x Space Marine Sky Hunters, 2x Volkite Culverin

. Standard Wargear

. . Chainsword or Combat Blade: Chainswords/Combat Blades

. Upgrade One Model to a Sky Hunter Sergeant: Bolt Pistol, Power Fist

Jetbike Sky Hunter Squadron, Legion (Compulsory) [305pts]: 4x Heavy Bolter, 6x Space Marine Sky Hunters, 2x Volkite Culverin

. Standard Wargear

. Upgrade One Model to a Sky Hunter Sergeant: Bolt Pistol, Melta Bombs, Power Glaive

Jetbike Sky Hunter Squadron, Legion (Compulsory) [290pts]: 4x Heavy Bolter, 6x Space Marine Sky Hunters, 2x Volkite Culverin

. Standard Wargear

. Upgrade One Model to a Sky Hunter Sergeant: Bolt Pistol, Power Fist

Jetbike Sky Hunter Squadron, Legion (Compulsory) [295pts]: 4x Heavy Bolter, 6x Space Marine Sky Hunters, 2x Volkite Culverin

. Standard Wargear

. Upgrade One Model to a Sky Hunter Sergeant: Bolt Pistol, Melta Bombs, Power Fist

+ Fast Attack: +

Javelin Attack Speeder Squadron, Legion [210pts]

. Javelin Attack Speeder, Legion: Hunter-killer Missile, Multi-melta, Twin-linked Cyclone missile launcher

. Javelin Attack Speeder, Legion: Hunter-killer Missile, Multi-melta, Twin-linked Cyclone missile launcher

Land Speeder Squadron, Legion [195pts]

. Land Speeder, Legion: Graviton Gun, Multi-melta

White Scars Kyzagan Assault Speeder [230pts]

. Kyzagan Assault Speeder: 2x Hunter-killer Missile

. Kyzagan Assault Speeder: 2x Hunter-killer Missile

+ Heavy Support: +

Fire Raptor Gunship, Legion [240pts]: Armoured Ceramite

. Four wing-mounted:: Hellstrike Missiles

. Two Independent Ball Turret-mounted:: Quad Heavy Bolter

+ Allegiance +

Legion and Allegiance: V: White Scars, Loyalist

Rite of War: Chogorian Brotherhood

+ Use Playtest Rules +

Use Playtest Rules Errata 1.0 (From FAQ 1.1 Feb/2019): Playtest Rules Errata 1.0 On

++ Total: [2,750pts] ++

Not going to lie I didn't expect to see a list for Preferred Enemy on here so soon and that is so similar to my own list for Preferred Enemy 

So just a quick glance it's not like your list is fundamentally flawed or anything but there's a couple of tweaks here and there that could help improve it and even if you don't change anything you should be fine.

starting from the bottom with the fire raptor I wouldn't worry about armoured ceramite on the Fire Raptor, I find that generally you don't need to take the fire raptor out of zooming mode so any melta weapon that shoots at you is going to be hitting on 6's anyway and typically isn't going to be in enough of a volume that its going to be scary, usually only one maybe two guns. So taking that into account I'd take the points and spend it on upgrading the ball turrets from heavy bolters to reaper autocannons, sure they're one less shot per turret but suddenly you can at least threaten medium-light armour if you need to and also gain the ability to wound marines on 2's which I believe is worth the trade off. Seeing as you can only have one heavy support choice in the Chogorian Brotherhood the Fire Raptor is certainly a good choice to take.

For the Fast Attack portion of your list the javelins are a solid pick and the standard land speeders are probably your best spartan/ super-heavy answer if you can protect them from being shot off the board turn 1. Now I've not used or seen the Kyzagan speeders being used so take this with a grain of salt but I'm not the biggest fan of them they cost nearly twice as much as a javelin with a multi melta and cyclones but it isn't twice as good, the kheres is a fantastic weapon for sure but the autocannons I'm less sold on at least for general anti-tank, the kheres needs 6's to pen av14 with rending and the autocannons can't even scratch the paint. So I'd look at swapping out the two Kyzagans out for another javelin, give all the javelins 2 hunter killers each and have them in two units of two, with the leftover points I'd also bulk out that land speeder squad with another two speeders because at that point if all of them fire at a spartan there basically guaranteed to get the kill. 

Now onto the bulk of your force the sky slayer squadrons, If they're already modelled with the sergeants its fine but jetbikes are primarily a shooting unit so they don't want to be in close combat and have the mobility between their 12 inch movement and turbo boosts to never be at risk of close combat, so I find the sergeant and by extension melee weapon choices to be a bit of a points sink, if you want a troops choice unit to be charging into close combat I'd go for outrider squads as aside from being cheaper than jetbikes can also take power weapons. With that said I would recommend taking melta bombs on your jetbikes so they can take out tanks while expensive the points saving from the seagent's should cover it, if that's not possible I'd drop the volkites on the bikes. 

With the HQ's and the golden keshig I'd take the melta bombs off of the characters and put them squad wide on the keshig, even though the spears are decent anti tank the meltabombs are better and 5 of them is better than 2. Since the shamshir jetbikes as well as the standard schimitar jetbikes confer a 2+ armour save you don't have to spend the 10 points for it on the librarian. Lastly as nice as mastercrafting is on the paragon blade I think you'd be better served by taking a cyber hawk on the praetor to for the re-roll on the charge to ensure you get in there.

I think you have a very strong list and will wreck face. You have army wide 2+ save on everything that is not a vehicle. Changing out the Kyzagan to javelins will make it even stronger (Missile launcher javelins is probably the strongest/most point efficient unit in the game). If you play objectives you will need to play smart if you want to avoid close combat with the scimitars, meaning you will have to coordinate the movement and shooting phases so that the land speeders pop transport vehicles and the scimitars shoots off the content. The praetor want to get in close combat but if you run him with skyhunters thos skyhunters will do for efficient work shooting from range (when plaing scimitar jet bikes, think of them as wood elves glade riders in WHFB, they dance around and shoot from afar).

Anyways, this list is quite competetive as is so if you improve it furthermore you will not be challenged to win the games with it.