data file error

clanfield

salutations brothers of the cog

query:

vanguard/rangers can have 1 arc/plasma/ trans aq wepon for squad under nine i beleve at 10 plus members they get that plus one more of each am i correct

please advise.......

If this unit contains 9 or fewer models, 1 Skitarii Vanguard’s radium carbine can be replaced with one of the following: 1 arc rifle; 1 plasma caliver; 1 transuranic arquebus.

• For every 10 models in this unit, 1 Skitarii Vanguard’s radium carbine can be replaced with 1 arc rifle.

• For every 10 models in this unit, 1 Skitarii Vanguard’s radium carbine can be replaced with 1 plasma caliver.

• For every 10 models in this unit, 1 Skitarii Vanguard’s radium carbine can be replaced with 1 transuranic arquebus.

• If this unit contains 9 or fewer models, 1 Skitarii Vanguard equipped with a radium carbine can be equipped with one of the following: 1 enhanced data-tether; 1 omnispex. That model’s radium carbine cannot be replaced.

• For every 10 models in this unit, 1 Skitarii Vanguard equipped with a radium carbine can be equipped with one of the following: 1 enhanced data-tether; 1 omnispex. That model’s radium carbine cannot be replaced.

• The Skitarii Vanguard Alpha can be equipped with one of the following: 1 arc maul; 1 power sword; 1 taser goad.

• The Skitarii Vanguard Alpha’s radium carbine can be replaced with one of the following: 1 arc pistol; 1 phosphor blast pistol; 1 radium pistol.

Does that help?:smile.: 

well thats the text from the dex ,so what im asking is if i had a 10 man ranger or vanguard squad(clade) can i have for example

2 arc rifles 1 plasma calvern i think i can i would appreciate every ones thoughts on this please

kind regards

well thats the text from the dex ,so what im asking is if i had a 10 man ranger or vanguard squad(clade) can i have for example

2 arc rifles 1 plasma calvern i think i can i would appreciate every ones thoughts on this please

kind regards

If you have 9 or less then you can have one special weapon. If you have 10 and every ten afterwards you can one of each type of special weapon. So you example is invalid as you have too many arc rifles.

First bullet point "If this unit contains 9 or fewer models, 1 Skitarii Vanguard’s radium carbine can be replaced with one of the following: 1 arc rifle; 1 plasma caliver; 1 transuranic arquebus." This lets you take a single special weapon when you have 5-9 models. However, as soon as you have 10 models or more, the first bullet point disappears, because the unit no longer contains 9 or fewer models. 

So units of 10-19 can only have one of each special weapon. If you have 20 models, you can have 2 of each special weapon.

Edited by MagicHat

kind regards

As stated in the post above, this is very possible indeed. If I can give a little tip : use updated BattleScribe app (free, community maintained) whenever you have a doubt ;)

App is well designed and building/testing lists is easy enough, and you'll have errors + explanations for said errors :)

Praise the Omnissiah !