new Tau art. riptide, xv25,. onager gauntlet!

Triszin

Hey guys!

I made this onager model, no shapeways due thier fee are really bad and the best solution is find a printing service in your country and send them the file :D

Anyway more tau files are coming soon on my store and...april you will see a new patreon full of tau scenaries ;)

The B&C does not permit file sharing or distribution of files that infringe GW IP, so please refrain from sharing STL files, or link to thereof. I appreciate this is a relative new addition to the B&C rules, please familiarise yourself with what is allowed here.

• The B&C may not be used as a medium for sharing files (this includes using our email system, the downloads, linking to repositories of 3D printing files, etc.).
Edited by Xenith

The B&C does not permit file sharing or distribution of files that infringe GW IP, so please refrain from sharing STL files, or link to thereof. I appreciate this is a relative new addition to the B&C rules, please familiarise yourself with what is allowed here.

• The B&C may not be used as a medium for sharing files (this includes using our email system, the downloads, linking to repositories of 3D printing files, etc.).

I mean it was neither of those things, really. Cults3d is not a repository of 3D printing files, it's a shop where you can buy those and thus can be hold accountable for it like any other shop. Not to mention that it doesn't infringe on GWs IP since they don't sell any Onager Gauntlets. It's a fanmade creation based on a picture. Just like GW can't copyright power armored soldiers in space they can't copyright a mecha fist lol

Edited by Panzer