Starting with Black Legion Chaos Marines

Hey everybody. New to 40k but got a Start Collecting box of CSM for Christmas last year and have finally finished painting it.

Now I’m slowly branching out and trying to build the army. Currently have purchased Abaddon, a Chaos Rhino, and the new Eldritch box.

Hopefully one day soon I’ll actually get to try playing the game …. Haha

Android has had native support for resizing since 10 at least; I'm not sure about iOS. If you're using an older version, there are a few tools you can use. Imgur has a resize function built in, and there are any number of web and mobile apps available to do the same thing.

• 3 weeks later...

I realize I am somewhat late to this party, but welcome to the B&C!  Good to see another chaos player join the hobby - right now is an exciting time, with rumours floating around regarding our new codex, which is expected to land sometime this summer or fall.

Anyway, as WarriorFish said, come participate in the Heretic Marines forum and subforums.  Your models look great and the I'm sure the folks in the Black Legion subforum would love to see them: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/forum/303-x-black-legion-x/

• 2 weeks later...

I'm late too, but better late than never. Welcome to the Black Legion where we take what we can get (and hopefully that second wound will be coming any day!)

Great hobbiests in there, and I see you'll be one of them! Welcome