Tau mechanized infantry cadre

Galron

I was sitting in the cold rain letting the dogs out last night and thought back to my time in Korea sitting in my Bradley in the field during monsoon season. For some reason the idea of a Tau mechanized company came to me as something I havent seen mentioned. I am a bit short on Devilfish to pull it off but it might be something I work towards since i do have the firewarriors to pull it off.
Borkan or Farsight seem the best choice of sept given all the vehicles involved. Note that this is entirely experimental to see how something completely different works. Suggestions welcome as this is more of a list concept than an actual list review. 

Fireblade
Fireblade

strike teams x3
Breacher team x3

Crisis team All with Fusion, plasma, missile pods and shields, one with irridium- up for debate.
Stealth team
stealth team

Pathfinders x10 w 3 rail rifles
Vespid

Hammerhead with burst cannon
Skyray

4 Devilfish
2 Devilfish with SMS

So its a very mobile list. Nothing is really castling besides maybe the pathfinders and even they will be bouncing in and out of cover. I imagine it will use Montka. Three breacher devilfish push forward with a fireblade. The crisis team is a trouble shooter and goes after hard to reach targets. The stealths and vespid go after objectives. Skyray and Hammerhead have obvious jobs. Really tempting to use Exemplar of Kuayon and put a devilfish or two in SR and come in turn 3 from the side.

You have 8 T7 chassis bouncing around with borkan making at least S4, the most common weapon str in the game, need 6s to wound. Autocannons need 5s tau_pleased.gif It also bumps up the range bands. The fireblades are great to have in each wave of fish. You have to love mass fish of fury.

• 3 weeks later...

I have modified this quite a bit.

Currently aiming for:

Coldstar High Output proto burst and a fusion + the overdrive, and Borkan trait

Fire Blade- WLT Unity through destruction or somethign like that. Rides with breachers

Fire blade

3 strike teams

2 Beachers

Crisis all with 2 plasma and a flamer, flamer prototype on one

Stealth team

2 Piranhas

2 Tetras

Vespid

Hammerhead 

Skyray with SMS

5 devilfish