Knightfall | Indomitus - PEOPLES CHOICE POLL

TheOneTrueZon

Who knows. A week may be different on the planet Zon is on than the one we're on. It's a big galaxy, after all. He also said he would start it on a Monday, but I think it started on a Wednesday? He must be really busy =)

P.s. I want to know how badly I lost.

Sorry, I have had a very busy week, and weekend. Basement remodeling will do that sometimes.

P.S. - You Won.

++PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD++

Congrats to URKH, with 30% of the vote which made the leading majority of the 48 votes cast. Well done, and I promise you that I will produce the banner faster than I produced the results.

Wait... what!? Wow, thank you everyone who voted for my work! It's truly humbling, and also motivating. It's been a long road since I've started painting, and I know I still have a long ways to go. There were a lot of great submissions both in the competition, and in the event in general. I feel things could have gone very differently if more people has participated, but alas, you have to compete to win, yah? I very much appreciate you all and will strive to keep improving to provide you the best Templars I can muster! And thank you to TheOneTrueZon and everyone else who ran this even. I ended up running myself dry, but it was a lot of fun seeing everyone's Templars!

Congrats, Urkh. I told you the model is awesome! Now I have data to back that claim up ;)

All entries were cool, too. I found it difficult to make up my mind and I believe that many others felt the same way.

We should make this kind of thing - say, voting for "People's Choice Black Templar Model of the Month" - more regular. It is fun and should be a good source of motivation for those of us who aren't consistent painters.

[ snip ]

Congrats to URKH, with 30% of the vote which made the leading majority of the 48 votes cast.  [ snip ]

Congratulations Urkh!    Well deserved.   You did a great job.  Enjoy!

And from everyone, really awesome modeling and painting.  That was a fun event.