Ukraine Fundraiser

grailkeeper

Hi there. First time I've posted something like this. I don't have a clear idea yet developed.

VictoriaAnrathi- one of the foremost 40k artists is a ukranian. She is tweeting all of the things that are happening in Kyiv right now. I have commissioned her to paint a picture of my wife as she needs money.  I was wondering if there is some way the fraters here could help raise money here for her or for Ukraine in general.

As I said I haven't had any particular ideas but I thought I'd check if it was ok to do first.

This is beyond the remit of the B&C, we are particular on what we are here for and what we're not and it is important that we are consistent in all cases. The link to 40k here is limited and fraught with real life politics - always a no go as it goes bad very quick - whatever is going on the B&C is a separate space where the focus is on the hobby. This is the kind of thing that can be served with a considerate addition to your signature (as others have done with links to fund raisers) :thumbsup: