3k pure custodes

bluedestiny

Hi guys, would love some opinion on the following list i'm planning on taking. Original plan was to take Valdor instead of the Saggitarums, but unfortunately don't think i'll get the model in time for my game.  Another options is I can drop the Bikes for another squad of 3x guardians, add a extra saggitarum and some melta bombs for the squads.

+ HQ: +

Tribune: Arae-Shrikes, Paragon Spear, Praesidium Shield, Teleportation Transponders

+ Elites: +

3x Aquilon Terminator, 3x Infernus Firepike, 2x Solerite Power Gauntlet, Solerite Power Talon, Teleportation Transponders

Legio Custodes Contemptor-Achillus Dreadnought: May Take a Achillus Dreadspear with inbuilt Corvae Las-Pulser

3x Hetaeron Guard, Paragon Blade, 3x Praesidium Shield, 2x Solerite Power Gauntlet

+ Troops: +

3x Custodian Guard, 3x Guardian Spear

Magisterium Vexilla:, 3x Sentinel Guard, 2x Sentinel Warblade, Solerite Power Gauntlet

Magisterium Vexilla:, 3x Sentinel Guard, 2x Sentinel Warblade, Solerite Power Gauntlet

+ Fast Attack: +
3x Custodian Agamatus, 3x Twin-Linked Corve Las-Pulser

+ Heavy Support: +

Legio Custodes Caladius Grav-Tank
Twin-Linked Illastus Accelerator Cannon

4x Sagittarum Guard, Solerite Power Gauntlet

Telemon : Illastus Accelerator Culverin
Telemon Caestus

+ Warlord Traits +

Warlord Traits: 3. Master of Ambush

• 3 weeks later...

In light of the newest edition being right around the corner it's hard to rate lists.

But if I had to guess, I'd say more scoring potential best, especially when you only have 9 dudes in the troop slot and Custodian termies don't have "implacable advance".

Plus you paid for that Sagittarum kit, might as well use all five of them.