2k Bork Bork

Malakithe

This is my first version of a Bork'an list. From stuff ive seen via battle reports and competitive meta breakdown ive been seeing a lot of lower model count stuff that leans heavily into a ton of Crisis. I wanted to go for a more balanced approach. 

Battalion: Bork'an Sept - 1999pts - 11CP

HQ: 

Cadre Fireblade

-PEN

-Shield Drone

Command in Enforcer 

-Warlord, A Ghost Walks Among US

-The Be'gel Hunter's Plate

-DW-02 Advanced Burst Cannon

-2xShield Drones

-Slot 1: Burst Cannon(relic)

-Slot 2: CIB

-Slot 3: CIB

-Slot 4: Shield Generator

Troops:

Breacher Team

Breacher Team

Strike Team

Strike Team

Strike Team

Strike Team

Elites:

Stealth Battlesuits x3

-Burst Cannons

-2xMarker Drones

Stealth Battlesuits x3

-Burst Cannons

-2xMarker Drones

Stealth Battlesuits x3

-Burst Cannons

-2xMarker Drones

Crisis Battlesuits x5 

-Missile Pod

-2xPlasma Rifle

-2xShield Drones

-Shield Generator

Crisis Battlesuits x5

-Burst Cannon

-2xFusion Blaster

-Shield Generator

-2xShield Drones

Fast Attack:

Pathfinder Team

-Grav-inhibitor Drone

Transports:

Devilfish

-2xGun Drones

Devilfish

-2xGun Drones

Im debating on the Shield Drones for the Crisis teams but if I remove them that leaves a weird points gap. The HQs also have Shield Drones but they could use more wounds for additional survivability. 

Normally I absolutely hate the idea of paying for boxes that just move other stuff around but the changes for the Devilfish make it hard to pass up. The interactions are what every transport in the game should be imo.

But other then that...I went for a balance of offense, bodies, and defense via Bork'an stuff. The Enforcer will be a monster to kill. 4" increase on all weapons will be nice which means Strike Teams get to rapid fire at 20". Markers are covered between the Stealth Teams and Pathfinders. FusionSuits will likely be in deepstrike but the option is there for also the PlasmaSuits and Enforcer....forgot to add this will be play in Mont'ka

Lots of options and lots of toys. Bork Bork

Edited by Malakithe

• 3 weeks later...

Updated a little. Swapped the Missile Pods for AFPs as that unit will be on the board with the Commander for ranged pew pew. Dropped the Burst Cannons on the deep striking unit in favor of Flamers. Also swapped the Burst from the Commander to an AFP and gave him the Dominator to match the Crisis he will be hanging out with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty resilient and competitive. I don't think there is much to me changed but I would expect next week's balance band aid to hurt a list like this.

Bro'kan really is quite a good Sept it's just a shame you are missing a riptide.

Yeah ended up going back to the Missile Pods instead of AFPs due to the balance and put the Proto-Burst back on the Commander.

I would like to use Riptides but when comparing them to Crisis im just looking at the Riptide and asking: Whats the point of this guy now?

Looks pretty resilient and competitive. I don't think there is much to me changed but I would expect next week's balance band aid to hurt a list like this.

Bro'kan really is quite a good Sept it's just a shame you are missing a riptide.

Yeah ended up going back to the Missile Pods instead of AFPs due to the balance and put the Proto-Burst back on the Commander.

I would like to use Riptides but when comparing them to Crisis im just looking at the Riptide and asking: Whats the point of this guy now?

Its less to do with the crisis i feel. The whole point of the riptide was it's resilience, now with the additional ablation shield drones provide, it's just not as resilient as a loaded crisis team.