Terminators are beasts

Archadeus

This is for anyone looking for a off meta list without reliance on dreadknights. It revolves around 10 terminators babysat by an apothecary. The hammer is my massive mortal wound bomb supported by a gmdk. It's not a very exciting build, it's a cagey list with a specific setup in mind. Player placed terrain makes sure I can have terrain on an objective I can hide in. Secondaries are always PR, TTL, and stranglehold. I've had a decent amount of success with it so I figured I'd share. Tell me what you guys think.

++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Grey Knights) [112 PL, 11CP, 2,000pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Brotherhood: Preservers

Detachment Command Cost

+ HQ +

Brotherhood Librarian [8 PL, 145pts]: 4: Purifying Flame, 4: Vortex of Doom, 6: Psychic Epitome, Combi-melta, Foretelling of Locus, Warlord

. Nemesis Warding Stave

Castellan Crowe [5 PL, 90pts]: 5: Warp Shaping

Grand Master in Nemesis Dreadknight [11 PL, 245pts]: 1: Gate of Infinity, 2: Empyric Amplification, Dreadfist, Dreadknight teleporter, Gatling Psilencer, Heavy Psycannon, Nemesis Greatsword, Servant of the Throne, Sigil of Exigence

+ Troops +

Brotherhood Terminator Squad [22 PL, 410pts]

. Grey Knight Terminator Justicar

. . Nemesis Daemon Hammer: Nemesis Daemon Hammer

. 8x Terminator (Halberd): 8x Nemesis Force Halberd, 8x Storm Bolter

. Terminator (Warding Stave)

Strike Squad [6 PL, 110pts]

. 4x Grey Knight (Sword): 4x Nemesis Force Sword, 4x Storm Bolter

. Grey Knight Justicar

. . Nemesis Force Sword

Strike Squad [6 PL, 110pts]

. 4x Grey Knight (Sword): 4x Nemesis Force Sword, 4x Storm Bolter

. Grey Knight Justicar

. . Nemesis Force Sword

+ Elites +

Brotherhood Apothecary [6 PL, -1CP, 100pts]: 3: Sanctuary, 3: Unyielding Anvil, Exemplar of the Silver Host, Warlord

. Nemesis Force Sword

Purifier Squad [7 PL, 115pts]

. Knight of the Flame

. . Nemesis Force Halberd

. 4x Purifier (Halberd): 4x Nemesis Force Halberd, 4x Storm Bolter

Purifier Squad [7 PL, 115pts]

. Knight of the Flame

. 4x Purifier (Halberd): 4x Nemesis Force Halberd, 4x Storm Bolter

Servitors [2 PL, 30pts]

. 4x Servitor: 4x Servo-Arm

Servitors [2 PL, 30pts]

. 4x Servitor: 4x Servo-Arm

+ Fast Attack +

Interceptor Squad [8 PL, 130pts]

. 4x Interceptor (Halberd): 4x Nemesis Force Halberd, 4x Storm Bolter

. Interceptor Justicar

. Interceptor Justicar

. Interceptor Justicar

+ Heavy Support +

Purgation Squad [6 PL, 110pts]

. 4x Purgator (Incinerator): 4x Incinerator

. Purgator Justicar

++ Total: [112 PL, 11CP, 2,000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

I dig this! Other than the obvious of there not being Dreadknights, I'm a big fan of the Terminator block. I'm really curious how this does for you! How do you like the Purifiers, in particular? I've never really looked that seriously at them. Honestly the only real thing I'd note is that I feel like it's just too easy for servitors to get shot off the board these days with all the indirect fire - two squads is good, but I might trim them and some more points for 5 more power armor marines. Other than that, looks real good!

I dig this! Other than the obvious of there not being Dreadknights, I'm a big fan of the Terminator block. I'm really curious how this does for you! How do you like the Purifiers, in particular? I've never really looked that seriously at them. Honestly the only real thing I'd note is that I feel like it's just too easy for servitors to get shot off the board these days with all the indirect fire - two squads is good, but I might trim them and some more points for 5 more power armor marines. Other than that, looks real good!

I actually just won a small Rtt with this list! I designed it to beat custodes, tau and harleys. At the tournament i got to face a custode list and 20+ mortals a turn is infact enough to get past the 4++. The terminators sat on a midboard objective and no one even dared come near them. So the 3rd objective was rushed by all the interceptors and purifiers backed by crowe and palpatine. The dreadknight went where ever was needed softening up tough targets or finishing them off. The incinerators did some serious work too. The purifiers were nasty, all my opponents underestimated them and my mortal wound output. If your opponent is wasting fire power on the servitors than thats a good thing 90% of the time. They are always mvps, making my opponents think twice about wasting recources on 30 points. but thanks, try it out and see for yourself!

• 3 weeks later...