[BT] 500 Point Local Tourney

Coltsox

Hello all, thoughts on the below list for a 500 point local tourney for a new player?

++ Patrol Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Black Templars) [30 PL, 2CP, 499pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [3CP]: 1. Combat Patrol (0-50 Total PL / 0-500 Points) 

Chapter Selection: Black Templars

Detachment Command Cost

+ HQ +

Primaris Chaplain [5 PL, 85pts]: 1. Litany of Divine Protection, Iron Resolve, Litany of Hate, Tannhauser's Bones, Warlord

+ Troops +

Assault Intercessor Squad [10 PL, 114pts]
. 5x Assault Intercessor: 5x Astartes Chainsword, 5x Frag & Krak grenades, 5x Heavy Bolt Pistol
. Assault Intercessor Sgt: Astartes Chainsword, Heavy Bolt Pistol

+ Elites +

Bladeguard Veteran Squad [5 PL, -1CP, 110pts]
. 2x Bladeguard Veteran: 2x Frag & Krak grenades, 2x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 2x Master-crafted power sword, 2x Storm Shield
. Bladeguard Veteran Sergeant: Plasma pistol, Stratagem: Champion of the Feast

Redemptor Dreadnought [10 PL, 190pts]: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Onslaught Gatling Cannon

++ Total: [30 PL, 2CP, 499pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe
Edited by Jolemai
Title

I would definitely trade the BGV Plasma Pistol (you will never be supercharging anyway as that would kill off your Feast Champion and you have no re-rolls to hit!) for a Rocket Pod on the Redemptor. I also think the Macro Plasma Incinerator would give you some needed ranged anti-tank/anti-heavy infantry. But otherwise nice should do well!

A bike Chaplain, kitted as you have him now, could get stuck in and be a real pain to remove, of you Divine Protection him even more so. Good looking otherwise.

Bike would also prevent your list from getting kitted as it can get some of their units bogged down and let your foot sloggers get up.

Edited by Marshall Mittens

• 3 weeks later...

I like it.

I suppose you'll use the assault intercessor for camping objectives? And the redemptor can either give them an hand or go frontline and destroy everything.