40k Theme Team ups

Trying to figure out a Tournament team theme. My buddy would like to Play Tau. Theme maters (and is cool to project to). Besides "The greater Good" by Mitchell's Tau and Astra Militarum team up I have not found anything else. Seeing if anyone else has any thoughts. It would really be cool to have a list of all the odd ball team ups  and source for others to draw from in this situation (maybe there is). Thanks for any help.

You mean moments where normally opposed factions work together? You might have better luck asking about the codices elsewhere, but for BL there are a decent number of examples. Some are honest collaborations, others involve manipulation or betrayal. Sorta spoiling aspects of a bunch of books here, so be warned:

Gaunt’s Ghosts working with the Eldar in the second book

The Eldar/Drukhari who team up in Valedor

The insanity that is Fire Caste has a unique dynamic between the Tau and the Imperium. It’s also an amazing book

The Beast Arises series features an Iron Warrior grand company working with loyalist space marines at times

Ghost Warrior has an Eldar faction that gets corrupted with the Tyranids

Ghazghkull Thraka has Orks ‘cooperating’ with an inquisitor

Broken Sword has Tau working with a former inquisitor

Abnett’s Inquisition series has moments of Eldar/human cooperation, and the most recent book shows a number of Space Marines from both sides of the long war working together

Day of Ascension has a tech priest trying to manipulate/utilize a Genestealer cult for his own ends

Thats awsome Cheywood. While the the codices would be ok, I would rather have more to work with (display and conversions) using black library stories.

That makes sense. I’m sure there’s others I’m forgetting. Uriel Ventris working with the mutants and renegades of Medrengard comes to mind.