Harlequins and Base Size

WrathOfTheLion

Hello y'all,

It looks like Craftworld Eldar have bumped up to 28.5 mm bases pretty much all around. Should I base any harlequins I get on 28.5mm bases, or keep them at the provided 25mm bases? I don't play in any competitive setting, so I'm thinking of bumping them up to match Guardians, as I think they'll end up there eventually anyways.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

I'm not a Competitive player so I actually based my Harlequins on 32mm as I want to make some scenic looking bases (and they don't tip over when they're on 32mm bases) my mates are fine with it...really it's not a massive deal...you may end up closer for charging but you sure as heck are closer for being shot at & Charged as well :biggrin.:  25's are waay too small nowadays :sweat:

Mithril

Im not either but i do play kt alot and there lies the rub. Im glad in that game they are smaller but i actually would prefer bigger because of the tipping thing especially my metal ones.in the end tho they are yours. You paid good money for them so do what you want reguardless of what othets think.

Thanks for the responses everyone. I'm not playing competitive, so what comes with it I don't think is going to end up that much of an issue.

I have some of the metal ones, so I think I'll probably stick them on 28.5mm then if the 25mm has problems tipping.