Lackluster reveal stream again

Cpt_Reaper

I cannot call this acceptable. I've said it before and I'll say it again - teases have no place during reveal live streams. The World Eaters should have been teased on WarCom, and actual things worth showing be shown during Warhammer Fest. The Leagues should have had way more than a single model shown. Show the full basic troop squad, a HQ choice and the bike. If the 40k day was so lacking in content, I have no hope for the rest of the days, especially Heresy day.

So judgmental...

Warhammer Fest needs to be understood for what it is, which is cheerleading. Back in the day, the substance of this event would have been a couple black and white pages in the back of White Dwarf. Nowadays, the same content is presented over multiple days in a video with perky announcers.

The announcements will never - ever - match the hype. If it frustrates you in the slightest, ignore it. There are better ways to get the information.

Paying attention to marketing is not worth the mental effort, especially when it comes to teasing future releases. This tactic is meant to appeal to a group of people who need messages packaged a certain way before they will part with their money. I feel for them.

Today’s stream was pretty good in terms of reveals, even if some of it had leaked before. There was some good info when they answered questions too.

They just need to cut out some of the waffle now, at one point he realised they were behind schedule and it’s because the entire first ten minutes was just waffle and recap of what had been revealed on other days.