2k rapiers infantry.

Gnomeo

Hi folks would like some thoughts on this list.

Of note is the santic shard on a librarian.

++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Grey Knights) [121 PL, 10CP, 2,000pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Brotherhood: Rapiers

Detachment Command Cost

+ Stratagems +

Armoury of Titan [-1CP]: 1 Additional Relic

+ HQ +

Brotherhood Chaplain [6 PL, 110pts]: 1. Words of Power, 3: Sanctuary, Brotherhood Psyker Power, Crozius Arcanum, Frag & Krak grenades, Storm Bolter

Brotherhood Librarian [6 PL, -1CP, 105pts]: 4: Purifying Flame, 4: Vortex of Doom, 6: Psychic Epitome, Brotherhood Psyker Power, Crux Terminatus, Frag & Krak grenades, Shield of Humanity

. Nemesis Falchion: 2x Nemesis Falchion

Brotherhood Librarian [6 PL, 105pts]: 1: Gate of Infinity, 2: Empyric Amplification, Brotherhood Psyker Power, Crux Terminatus, Frag & Krak grenades, Sanctic Shard

. Nemesis Warding Stave: Nemesis Warding Stave

+ Troops +

Brotherhood Terminator Squad [11 PL, 200pts]: Brotherhood Psyker Power, Frag & Krak grenades

. Grey Knight Terminator Justicar: Storm Bolter

. . Nemesis Force Sword: Nemesis Force Sword

. 4x Terminator (Sword): 4x Nemesis Force Sword, 4x Storm Bolter

Strike Squad [6 PL, 110pts]: Brotherhood Psyker Power, Frag & Krak grenades

. 4x Grey Knight (Sword): 4x Nemesis Force Sword, 4x Storm Bolter

. Grey Knight Justicar: Storm Bolter

Strike Squad [6 PL, 110pts]: Brotherhood Psyker Power, Frag & Krak grenades

. 4x Grey Knight (Sword): 4x Nemesis Force Sword, 4x Storm Bolter

. Grey Knight Justicar: Storm Bolter

+ Elites +

Brotherhood Apothecary [6 PL, 100pts]: 3: Unyielding Anvil, 5: Warp Shaping, Brotherhood Psyker Power, Frag & Krak grenades, Kantu Vambrace, Warlord

. Nemesis Force Halberd: Nemesis Force Halberd

Paladin Squad [26 PL, 380pts]: 5: Armoured Resilience, 6: Etheral Castigation, Frag & Krak grenades

. Paladin (Daemon Hammer): Nemesis Daemon Hammer, Storm Bolter

. 6x Paladin (Sword): 6x Nemesis Force Sword, 6x Storm Bolter

. Paragon: Storm Bolter

. . Nemesis Daemon Hammer: Nemesis Daemon Hammer

+ Fast Attack +

Interceptor Squad [16 PL, 260pts]: Brotherhood Psyker Power, Frag & Krak grenades

. 9x Interceptor (Falchions): 18x Nemesis Falchion, 9x Storm Bolter

. Interceptor Justicar: Frag & Krak grenades, Storm Bolter

. . Nemesis Falchions: 2x Nemesis Falchion

Interceptor Squad [16 PL, 260pts]: Brotherhood Psyker Power, Frag & Krak grenades

. 9x Interceptor (Halberd): 9x Nemesis Force Halberd, 9x Storm Bolter

. 5x Interceptor (Falchions): 10x Nemesis Falchion, 5x Storm Bolter

. 4x Interceptor (Sword): 4x Nemesis Force Sword, 4x Storm Bolter

++ Total: [121 PL, 10CP, 2,000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe (https://battlescribe.net)

Best list ever no comments required

I'm still new but after reading up a lot and looking at tournament lists, etc... I feel like this list would benefit from having Kaldor Draigo over the second librarian to pump the number of hits into wounds for your words of power combo in addition to buffing paladins. Dump the 5 falchion Interceptors from the third squad to pay for it with enough leftover for a 9th paladin with hammer (giving you 3).  You can move the shard to the other librarian or chaplain since same number of deny.  Would cuirass work better on the apothecary?  I'm not sure how much he would be getting shot at anyway.  

Edited by Brother Quinn

Greetings brother thank you for your thoughts.

So I love draigo and tend to have him in a lot of lists but find he sometimes struggles to keep up. Though that is generally because I play interceptor heavy. Apart from named characters librarians are the only characters with 2 denies thus the best person for the shard. The issue is if it's on the mortal wound librarian then it's not on the board until he comes in and then potentially not in a good position. My thinking is he can deny stuff like doom, guide and zonathrope smite.

I find if a character is in combat unless they charged they die. Good knows how many times draigo has died on me. Though I do get the reasoning for making the apothecary more survivable. However if he is being attacked it probably means the paladins are dead.

The vambrace is an experiment as a unit of paladins with fight 1st is quite scary. Also if charged with fight last that means they fight normal this can be selected to interrupt

I have been toying with the idea of dropping 5 interceptors for 2 paladins and a unit of servitors

I maybe going mad here but thought the Librarian only had 1 deny. I know it lists 2 on BattleScribe but thought that was an error and I don’t have the codex with me to confirm. So, which is correct? Haha

Maybe go with cuirass on the MW Libby and have him walk up with the paladins or if he teleports in gives him a shot at surviving perhaps.

I see the point about Draigo, if he can’t keep up and project threat it’s wasted points in his melee abilities. I think also you want the gyrotemporal vault for fight first as the vanmbrace is MW protection and damage reduction.

I also read how Heroism’s favour could be a good trick for the paladins or interceptors.

Good catch it is the gyrotemporal vault I want not the vambrace Whoops. I could have sworn they had 2 denies but haven't got the codex with me. If it is just 1 deny, then I would definitely drop the Libby. either draigo, brother captain, or GMNDK.

Or maybe even wilder and cp inquisitor.

Normally the mortal wound Libby kills whatever is there. Plus tends to have a unit with him as a screen. The issue is spending more cp on relics.

Yeah stuff like heroisms favour, persagged paralysis can be quite nice but they tend to be the last things I go for with spare points

Just checked the codex you were correct only 1 deny on the lib damn that sucks. Makes me wonder if the santic shard is worth the cp as it can only ever be once per battle round. Hmm time to have a little think