New models coming?

Excessus

Hey guys

Just saw this out in the wild, anyone heard anything about it?

Kasrkin are very likely because of the rumour engine pic, the others I haven't heard before though.

Anyone heard anything?

Ive not heard anything other than the Krieg getting a book in 10th rumor. I follow Mordian Glory on youtube and isnt the kind of person to throw rumors out for the lols like some people *Glares at BoLS*. Could always ask Valrak if he has heard anything maybe??

I just cant understand why there would be a new sentinel model, the current kit makes both units, has all weapon options and it looks pretty decent:huh.:

Sentinels aint that great either, I never use any:mellow.:

I would rather pay for a 2nd battalion than pay sentinel tax for a brigade:laugh.:

How did he escape the Pokeball though?? Did the T-100 'choose him' to fight a giant yellow Tyranid who farts lightning? 

Mordian Glory said that it looked like another char though, but with his gear.

Yeah I guess theres a fair few Cadian commanders with two pistols and a smoke. Not like it matters to me as I dont really like Cadia, true Guardsmen use shovels. 

I just cant understand why there would be a new sentinel model, the current kit makes both units, has all weapon options and it looks pretty decent:huh.:

Sentinels aint that great either, I never use any:mellow.:

I would rather pay for a 2nd battalion than pay sentinel tax for a brigade:laugh.:

the current kit isn’t bad, but it’s lacking the unique and distinct vibe that the game has developed since the current kit. The sentinel is currently just a generic sci-fi walker. Nothing wrong with it, but nothing great about it. Edited by Inquisitor_Lensoven

Rough Riders is a given from one of the rumour images. Along with Kasrkin, the new tank and Sentinel , I think we can expect a release comparable to BT and Eldar. Some new kits and HQ with a new codex.