Hello There

Hello, I have recently gotten into Warhammer 40k as a lore enthusiast and RPG player. I have never played the tabletop game and am happy to collect and paint miniatures simply because they look cool. Army Point values? Don't know them. Pretty Miniatures? Yes. 

My interests in WH40k include Adepta Sororitas, Rogue Trader RPG, and Blood Angels. Also painting, but I am still learning.

I have plans to post the tales of my Rogue Trader campaign as the story unfolds, in collaboration with my GM. I am also interested in writing custom chapters and orders as well. 

tl;dr: Hi I'm new 

Welcome to the board!

You will find many pictures and recipes for painting pretty miniatures and plenty of opportunity to add your own to these pages :)

Likewise, I am certain that by visiting our +Lore+ and +Other Games+ subforums you will be able to find much to sink your teeth into, whack with your Penitent Engine, or gain advantage to maximise your profit factor!

Enjoy!

Hello, I have recently gotten into Warhammer 40k as a lore enthusiast and RPG player. I have never played the tabletop game and am happy to collect and paint miniatures simply because they look cool. Army Point values? Don't know them. Pretty Miniatures? Yes.

Of course you've played the tabletop, you're playing the Rogue Trader RPG. I know you're probably referring to the Fantasy Flight Games RPG (as have I, it's how I'm finally beginning to understand Techpriests), but you're still part of the Warhammer Community now. I started in 1st edition 40k. I still don't know the army points values, but miniatures tend to get prettier over time, and experience mainly seems to make one paint faster.

Also, check it out, I converted my own Voidsman for a Rogue Trader squad. Don't rush into things like this yet, but it's to give you an idea of what happens after awhile:

gallery_57329_13636_1052143.png

Edited by N1SB

Also, check it out, I converted my own Voidsman for a Rogue Trader squad.  Don't rush into things like this yet, but it's to give you an idea of what happens after awhile:

That's so cool! I've been planning to make my own Voidsmen from the militarum tempestus with my GM (mostly his project, but we build and paint together). I'm holding off until I complete my current grey pile of Sororitas to attempt that though lol.

Hello, I have recently gotten into Warhammer 40k as a lore enthusiast and RPG player. I have never played the tabletop game and am happy to collect and paint miniatures simply because they look cool. Army Point values? Don't know them. Pretty Miniatures? Yes. 

My interests in WH40k include Adepta Sororitas, Rogue Trader RPG, and Blood Angels. Also painting, but I am still learning.

I have plans to post the tales of my Rogue Trader campaign as the story unfolds, in collaboration with my GM. I am also interested in writing custom chapters and orders as well. 

tl;dr: Hi I'm new 

Greetings brother CeasalessWatcher, and welcome to the Eternal Crusade! Can't waith to read about your campaign and take a look at your minis.