Knights errant question

bluedestiny

Hi,

I'm planning to add in a Knights Errant into my Custodes list, but have some questions needs clarifying. Thanks in advance for your help.

-Under their rule "Oath of Moment", if my KE fails to achieve his mission, do i lost the game automatically?
-Can a KE deepstrike in with a unit which also have DS and use his no scatter rule?
-Is the KE allowed to hitch a ride with his mates in transports like the coronus?

Hi,

I'm planning to add in a Knights Errant into my Custodes list, but have some questions needs clarifying. Thanks in advance for your help.

-Under their rule "Oath of Moment", if my KE fails to achieve his mission, do i lost the game automatically?
-Can a KE deepstrike in with a unit which also have DS and use his no scatter rule?
-Is the KE allowed to hitch a ride with his mates in transports like the coronus?

Technically you cant win. But you can still tie/draw.

Yes

No; unless specifically allowed to do so.

The easiest oath is the protect one, because it doesn't require your knight to do anything. You can threaten an enemy objective and basically throw the knight away and still achieve the oath. And it allows you to throw your opponent off by aggressively pushing for an objective or their DZ with the knight.

The easiest oath is the protect one, because it doesn't require your knight to do anything. You can threaten an enemy objective and basically throw the knight away and still achieve the oath. And it allows you to throw your opponent off by aggressively pushing for an objective or their DZ with the knight.

I have thought about that hahaha, but i'm most likely gonna be playing a Armored Break through list for Iron Warriors now due to TO don't really want Custodes. And... i don't have any other IC other then the KE. So yeah either Obj secure or into deployment zone is my safer option.

Edited by bluedestiny