Best use of new HH Axe Praetor?

Trying to decide how to use this guy.

I have 3 significant CSM armies. Black Legion, Iron Warriors, Night Lords.

I have an unpainted Vrosh originally slated to be a Chosen champion. I also have a nicely painted old pewter axe lord who can inherit a combimelta from the pewter powerfist lord. I'm considering using him as either a BL Master of Executions or a Night Lords or Iron Warriors Exalted Champion

What are you all intending?

I'm going to probably mostly use him as a Master of Executions for my Night Lords. I think with the right head option he'll look nice and menacing and I the trophy rack doesn't look bad for a Night Lords model, especially if I add a bit more heads too it.

2 hours ago, BrainFireBob said:

Going with the big axe or a chainglaive?

Edit: Didn't care for him at the reveal, bare head didn't do it for me. Growing on me as a Chaos character

Going big axe. I gave the other Praetor a chainglaive, though when I get around to my second box I'll considering mixing it up. Saw a nice conversion where they use the other Praetor for a model with Legion Standard. Still haven't decided how I want to sort the second axe model just yet, but I'll worry about that when I get one.

The moment I saw that model, I was like, "hey, it's the Master of Executions!  Pre 10k years in the Eye, of course."  He even has a similar style trophy rack.

He's just lost a lot of weight, perhaps should have worn his helmet more frequently...you know...these things happen in the Eye.

Honestly, I love that model.  If I was willing to spend more money on GW models right now, I would pick up a box just to get that guy, along with the Spartan and the Contemptor.  As it is, I have enough stuff from GW that I still haven't painted or in some cases assembled.  I am also currently not particularly inclined to get more until the World Eaters actually get their codex.

Edited by Surreal Cruelty

So I didn't go nuts just added a couple more heads, clipped the wings off the top skull (and I'll just paint them in bone) and gave him Sevatar's helmet and I think it's looking properly menacing with that axe. I think he'll work as a Praetor with a Headsman's Axe in 30k and a Master of Executions in 40k.

158445480_PraetorAxe1.png.e89adfca4d12c044d1d23af205fe5029.png

1467256578_PraetorAxe2.png.1360e765cc62aad10538f72bc628c268.png