kharadon flying boat 40k conversions

I think the best match would be to fill it up with Ork Freebootas and use it as  some kind of Battlewagon. It would probably require some hefty conversion work to make me happy with it's level of Orkiness though. In theory I'd turn it into a half-track and replace the spheres with something else. I'm not sure what other races would suit it really.

13 hours ago, Magos Takatus said:

I think the best match would be to fill it up with Ork Freebootas and use it as  some kind of Battlewagon. It would probably require some hefty conversion work to make me happy with it's level of Orkiness though. In theory I'd turn it into a half-track and replace the spheres with something else. I'm not sure what other races would suit it really.

Whoops I meant for imperial purposes lol.

Ah. In that case some kinda nightmarish Adeptus Mechanicus contraption? I might just be listing the armies I collect at this point though. :laugh: Still, having it surrounded by clouds of Cherubs and weird suspended servitors could look really cool.

Everything I suggest seems to require loads of conversion work to achieve. I'm just making extra work for you. :tongue:

24 minutes ago, Magos Takatus said:

Ah. In that case some kinda nightmarish Adeptus Mechanicus contraption? I might just be listing the armies I collect at this point though. :laugh: Still, having it surrounded by clouds of Cherubs and weird suspended servitors could look really cool.

Everything I suggest seems to require loads of conversion work to achieve. I'm just making extra work for you. :tongue:

I don’t think there’s any way to do it and look good without a lot of conversion