HH 2.0 Shrouded

The Hexagrammaton for Ravenwing states that shrouded can be re-rolled. However, nothing has shrouded. No units have it and nothing grants it. Am I missing something? There doesn't seem to be any way to actually get the shrouded rule.

The Evade reaction gives Shrouded. I don't recall if there are terrain types that give it as well, but there's at least one way (confusingly, I don't think Shroud Bombs give Shrouded).

As Tinpact says, the evade reaction gives it. Additionally, and more importantly for the Ravenwing rule, the legion scimitar jetbike and spatha combat bike both provide shrouded(5+) if you run.

I believe the land speeder may also have some rule that grants a form of shrouded in some circumstances.

9 hours ago, Aeternus said:

As Tinpact says, the evade reaction gives it. Additionally, and more importantly for the Ravenwing rule, the legion scimitar jetbike and spatha combat bike both provide shrouded(5+) if you run.

I believe the land speeder may also have some rule that grants a form of shrouded in some circumstances.

Do you have a page number? Run does not grant shroud and neither does cavalry or anti-grav