Need Help!!!! Balancing for Small league 1000pts using Nachmund rules in my hometown

Hai guys I am new to 9th edition 40K played couple of times in open game, and I would like to have input from you guys for my DA DW Vanguard 1000pts Army List

-Warlord, Raven wing Apothecary , Selfless Healer, Brilliant Strategist (-1cp Paragon of Chapter)

HQ, Ezekil, Mind Worm, Righteous Repugnance, Trephination

Elites:

- 5 man DW Terminator Squad with 1x Cyclone Missile Launcher, 1x thunder hammer& Storm Shield, 2x Strom Bolter & Power fist. 1x sergeant master crafted weapon storm bolter & Power sword

- 5 man Relic terminator 3x combi bolter & lightning claw, 1x Reaper autocannon + lightning claw, 1x sergeant with plasma blaster + Power Sword

-3x bike Raven wing black knight with Corvus Hammer

-3x bike Raven wing black knight with Corvus Hammer

- 1x Venerable Dreadnought Heavy Plasma Cannon + Missile Launcher and rites of Initiation

Once the rooster is submitted cannot be altered for the rest of the league only the relic and the stratagems are allowed

any input for me for this army list is welcome ......

Thanks Before

1k PTS.rosz

Edited by hydrogaming23

The Apothecary will earn his keep, definitely keep him. People will say you can use the points for more units, but never underestimate the ability to undo whatever your opponent just did.

Some mortal wound protection would be good, either from an Interrogator Chaplain with Litany of Faith or with Lazarus.

For Ezekiel, Aversion or Mind Wipe is a better choice than Trephination.

9 hours ago, phandaal said:

The Apothecary will earn his keep, definitely keep him. People will say you can use the points for more units, but never underestimate the ability to undo whatever your opponent just did.

Some mortal wound protection would be good, either from an Interrogator Chaplain with Litany of Faith or with Lazarus.

For Ezekiel, Aversion or Mind Wipe is a better choice than Trephination.

I have 3 option

1.) Deathwing Chief apo could help the mortal wound with Narthecium aura, so Ezekiel stays in this detachment, but without the Raven apo, u can't expect much support for black knight, 

2.) Put sammael as warlord and Deathwing apo (Not Chief) but drop Ezekiel, army would be vunarble in physic phase...(I hate smite)

3.) Remove the Chief apo and put extra 3 DW command squad with TH/SS for deep strike. Ezekiel stays.

any input? Venerable Dread with rites has help me alot in the game, Cheap but hard to kill good WS and BS and also flexible in weaponry ( CCQ or Heavy support)

Edited by hydrogaming23