Expanding my Wolfspear, what to get?

killersquid

HI Friends! I've been working in my Wolfspear marines, and finished my first batch. Now I'm looking to expand a bit. I have to budget what I can get, so I can really just get one more kit for the next bit, so I'm a bit indecsive on what to get.

Here is what I already have

Gravis Cap.

Reiver Lt.

Phobos librarian

x2 5 man infiltrator squads

x3 5 man incursor squads

10 hounds of Morkai

x3 invictor warsuits

1 stormspeeder thunderstrike

1 squad of suppressors

x3 squads of las fusil eliminators

x1 vindicar assassin.

Trying to keep with Primaris marines only, so looking at the following as units to add some more punch to my army. a box of aggressors, a box of eradicators, a  box of Hellblasters with assault plasma, or a gladiator Valliant. 

What do you folks think, or is there a different kit you'd recomend? Trying to not go over $100 Canadian. 

For me Eliminators don't pack enough punch for dedicated anti-tank work. I always run at least one pack of Eradicators. I normally go for Heavy Melta Rifles and a Multimelta as they make great targets for "Keen Senses". 

The Valiant does look decent with the recent points drop but as the biggest armoured target in your army, it will likely be a magnet for your opponent's anti-tank fire. Eradicators feel like a safer bet to me.

I appreciate the advice! Sounds like the next thing I'll buy will probably be hellblasters. I like the implications with the strats. 

However, a buddy of mine had a spare gladiator he traded me,  so I'm working on that next. 

Gotta say,  I'm really enjoying the army,  but certainly need to get in more reps.